Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Job @ GUESS? Accessories

Here it come,after 1 month I had join my new company. - Area Of Responsibility-
In this past 1 month with my new job,I'm totally feel very free and my duty are too simply as a Operation Executive. I've been went around all the store at PJ and KL. Pavilion,The Garden,Sunway Pyramid,The Curve and SACC.
Every time I visit store,I feel like nothing to do at all. Chat with staff,walk around. From morning 10am some thing doing the same things until 7pm than go back home. What a waste of time. BUT,actually I really enjoy it.
Along this past 8 years working at retail shop,I was just base in 1 shop and transfer to another shop. But now,this new job is go all around the shop that I in charge of. What a fun duty.
New position title,I had company email under my name (never thought I will have 1 from the company),my own working table at office,own time table (like to go where than go where) and Name Card. Oh...so much of new things.
I hope I able to pass the probation months. 19th April 2010 start til now 20th May 2010,there another 2 months to go.
WISH ME GOOD LUCK.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you worry about. But, just try to do your best. This is just a new starting in your life, there will still have many possible thing to happen in the future..so no worry too much. This job just start one month only, everything not sure for that moment.So, please don't keep onn negative thing, this is what you told me before^^..I'll be always around you..♥

    ReplyDelete